viernes, 26 de diciembre de 2014

A story with a bit of Christmas Spirit


I've always been curious. Since I was a kid   I have had a why? for each argument. But, I love to believe in those things that defy the  reason, in those things that just can be  explained with these strange  feelings that are inside of  us. That's why I like to invent and that's why I want to tell this, a  story that I read after I imaginated it. 

It was a December night, a star had been hung in the sky like one of those pins that indicates where you should go. The baby Jesus was born. Much has been talked about this, it has come down to us and in fact we celebrate those dates. However now there are millions of stars in the sky, some fleeting and more brilliant than the others. But history tells us that the bright star that guided the Magi from the East to Bethlehem, never as been viewed again. At least, I think that the star did not disappear, but it was divided into thousands of luminous particles and took shelter in the eyes of excited children. That bright spark, lives in families that show their love. In the windows of souls that help those who in need it. The star store it in a slight clearly that we in the eyes, and that light is still there to guide our way.

No matter what belief you have, but there is always a light to guide us, real or imagined, that light is always on. If someday your light goes out don't  worry, because in the sky there are millions of bright stars, each one illuminating a different path for you. I no longer wonder why there is a magic shine in the eyes of many people.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario