viernes, 21 de noviembre de 2014

Heart of cloth



                  And there I was, on the side of an old chair leg. I don’t remember well, it's been years since my last hours of warmth. But I'm here on the floor; threatened by a pair of old scissors that pretend to cut the threads that keep my life together. My edges are ripped; the beautifulreddish highlighting is no longer in my soul. Today I am just an opaque cloth heart that liesat the edge of a time that destroys my fibers. Most I do not give up; hearts never surrender, no matter how deep is the wound.
             Some evil bug has already gnawed those wings that made me fly. Looks like I have nostrength, but I believe in hope. That night you looked at me. I saw you looking at meintently; you take out from my side those scissors that placed my life in danger. I remember that when you take me up, part of me was left under the overwhelming shadow of the chair.I was lost, torn into two pieces; any heart that was alive should die this way. I was in your smooth hands, but I left my good and bad experiences down the chair. I left that craziness that the heart does but the reason doesn’t understand. Crazy of shadows my other halfunder the chair was dying. You, knowing that without that part I would not be complete, you pick it up, and that was the part were my old miseries and adventures were hidden. I saw myself in your hands as waste; I thought I would end with the other garbage.


               But you walked into a strange room, from a drawer you brought out a bag. Then you opened it lovingly, you get a new pair of scissors that whispered my complete destruction. I closed my eyes to not see how you cut me into more pieces. Suddenly, you crossed me with a white pain that electrified my fibers. Again and again I felt the pain of that misery. The white pain across my parts makes me remember everything that I thought I was lost. I felt my walls came together, but the pain was immense. I felt alone and afraid. My life was in your hands. The pain was so much and I lost my consciousness. Few hours later I regainmy consciousness. I felt myself.... I began to feel that my edges were not frayed as before, I felt my other half, my essence. I saw it; I was scared to have color again. I was glad, as I said: a heart that was alive never gives up. But I was crossed by a white thread.  I know it kept my parts together, but I felt it like a scar that reminded my life. 
In order to consolemyself I said: you must die first then you can resurrect and start to live again.

             But, who would want a heart with a scar that ran through his center. I hurt myself again. You noticed and you placed an Ace bandage to cover my wound. I thought nobody would take me. But you woke up in the morning and took me from the table. With some other threads you put me on your shirt, my tangled wires in your soul and my scar didn’t care anymore because I'm happy today. I feel great, just because your heart beats next to me, next to my threads, they will enjoy your company, one minute, ten, thirty years ......... until this great start comes to an end.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario