lunes, 24 de noviembre de 2014

Sleepwalking Neurons


Ran, ran, and ran. The road was infinite, a sun lay bleeding on the sand. The cold was unbearable. On the shore a boat got stuck in a whirlpool. I turned my head everywhere. Suddenly all the stars of the sky began to fall to the ground. As a waterfall, they were spilling on the ground leaving huge craters. I kept running, now inside a building, I was designed to find the fourteenth floor. I opened the last door it takes me to the roof.  I was in Paris, next to a madman who killed storks.  I was scared, and then I moved to the first floor. I went out using the front door, I stopped. The sun peeked behind a building; I remembered that I couldn’t be touched by sunlight. I started to run again, the cold sunlight chasing me was almost touching heels. I impact a wall. Everything went dark, I saw nothing.

  Two seconds later I was locked in a glass case filled with water. Then I understood. I was having a nightmare. I touched with my finger one of the walls of the glass cube. I woke up.  I look at the clock, it was 12am. Through the window the sun streamed in. ¿Sun at 12 pm? I wondered. I pinched myself. I could not believe it, I lay on the pillow, but the sun doesn’t let me sleep. So I go down the stairs for a glass of water. I walked to the kitchen, I drank water. I looked to the second floor and I noticed that the stairs were gone. I started to jump to reach the edge of my room. I was there alone. I laugh at a bony shadow that was looking at me with his empty eyes sockets. I wondered if he was seeing me. I don’t know how, but suddenly the floor disappeared.  I slid between many rocks and I couldn’t hold them, because they were freshly bathed and soap made them slip out of hands. It was about 100m from the ground, the floor looked increasingly closer. Reaching 10 meters I could not scream. 9m, 8m, 7m, 6m, 5m, 4m, 3m, 2m, 1m, just before touching the ground I woke up.

Yes….I'm awake and I confirm its 4 am, the moon is in her place, I am writing my dream, I have only couple of minutes before I forget it, I must go to bed, but I fear having another nightmare again. Now remember that tomorrow I have to go to that class, to that class that I don’t want to go because I hate it. But I have an exam. I wonder if I'm still dreaming.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario